I hope for god's bounty

تاریخ ثبت‌نام: 07-13-2014
تاریخ تولد: 10-25-1998 (25 ساله)
زمان محلی: 04-16-2024 , 07:26 AM
وضعیت: آفلاین

اطلاعات انجمن Batman 77
تاریخ عضویت: 07-13-2014
آخرین بازدید: 01-23-2015, 04:20 PM
کل ارسال‌ها: 38 (0.01 ارسال در هر روز | 0.02 درصد از کل ارسال‌ها)
(یافتن تمامی ارسال‌ها)
کل موضوع‌ها: 3 (0 موضوع در هر روز | 0.01 درصد از کل موضوع‌ها)
(یافتن تمامی موضوع‌ها)
مدت زمان حضور در انجمن: 2 روز, 16 ساعت, 37 دقیقه
تعداد کاربران معرفی کرده: 1

اطلاعات اضافی درباره‌ی Batman 77
درباره من: خودم هم هنوز خودم رو نمیشناسم!
نام واقعی: محمدصادق زادبوم
جنسیت: Male
محل سکونت: آنکارا,ترکیه
شغل: دانش آموز
بازی های مورد علاقه شما؟: Max payne 3
Deus ex: human revolution
The walking dead season1
Call of duty modern warfare 2
کارکتر های محبوب شما: مکس پین-رایدن-آدام جنسن-کاپیتان پرایس
پلتفرم های شما:
  • PC
یادداشت کاربر: Adam Jensen: Do I trust Mankind to save itself? That's what Eliza was asking. The truth is, I don't know. After everything I've seen, all the fighting, and the chaos around me. I only know what I want to believe: somehow, human decency will triumph. These past few months, I faced many life-threatening situations. I could have given up many times, but my need to know the truth, to uncover the secrets that others were hiding, and to survive, forced me to keep on going. Most of the time, I tried to keep my values in mind, knowing my actions did not have to harm others. I held on to my humanity, resisting the urge to abuse power or resources in order to meet my goals. And in the end, I got the job done. But does this mean I have the right to choose for everyone? No. Because it isn't up to me. It isn't up to Darrow. Sarif, or Taggart, either. Ordinary men and women will have to decide together what course mankind should take. The kind of people who, time and time again, have picked and chosen the future in highly practical ways - slowing change when it's negative, speeding it up when it's good. Can they do it again? I don't know. But I do know I'm not about to let anyone in this station, including myself, stand in their way.

امضای Batman 77
[تصویر:  7goq7fzfn4pmb6iecaei.gif]
!V for victory