امتیاز موضوع:
  • 20 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 4.4
رفع مشکلات Pc بازی GTA V
(04-18-2015, 01:23 PM)MoeinAkbari نوشته است: دوستان اول باید آپدیت اول رو نصب کنیم بعدش آپدیت دوم ؟

اول اپدیت اول بعد اپدیت دوم بعد کپی کردن کرک
[تصویر:  au3i7l6pt76a84m7fnic.jpg]
پاسخ
من مشکلی در اجرا دارم.موقع اجرای بازی ارور استاپ ورکینک سوشال کلوب میده.اخرین نسخش هم نصب کردم ولی درست نشد.
موقعی که روی فایل exe جی تی ای و نه روی لانچر کلیک میکنم یک فایلی رو شروع به دانلود میکنه.دان کنم؟
پاسخ
(04-18-2015, 05:04 PM)fredmehdi نوشته است: من مشکلی در اجرا دارم.موقع اجرای بازی ارور استاپ ورکینک سوشال کلوب میده.اخرین نسخش هم نصب کردم ولی درست نشد.

سوشال کلاب ارور میده یا لانچر بازی؟
اگر لانچر باشه با اپدیت بازی درست میشه اگر نیست سرچ کن تو نت
[تصویر:  au3i7l6pt76a84m7fnic.jpg]
پاسخ
نه سوشال کلوب.بازی اجرا میشه ولی بعد از وارد شدن ارور کد 15 سوشال میده.

حالا ارور sign in میده.

یکی کمک کنه.چه قدر بد کرک کردن.
پاسخ
سلام بچه ها لطفا یکی این را ترجمه کنه.
17 AprHow to Fix Problems Installing or Playing GTAV PC On Windows User Accounts Containing Certain Characters
Community Announcements - community
Question: I am having problems installing or playing GTAV PC. Issues include an error message saying “The Rockstar update service is unavailable (code 1)”, or the game hanging while trying to download the update. How can I fix this?

Answer: This issue has now been resolved. If you created a new Windows account to play before the fix, you will be able to continue playing GTAV on your original Windows account by following the steps below:
Log in to the new account you created, and copy your game data to a folder that can be accessed from both user accounts:
Go to the “My Documents\Rockstar Games” and copy the “GTA V” folder.
Go to your root directory (e.g. C:\) and paste the folder there.
Log out of the temporary account, and log back in to your original Windows account.
Copy your game data into your original account:
Go to your root directory (e.g. C:\) and copy the “GTA V” folder you pasted earlier.
Go to the “My Documents” folder
If you already have a “Rockstar Games” folder:
Click into the “Rockstar Games” folder and paste the “GTA V” folder there.
If you do not have a “Rockstar Games” folder:
Create a new folder in this directory called “Rockstar Games” (without the quotes).
Paste the “GTA V” folder in this new directory.
If you are on a native Korean, Chinese, or Japanese version of Windows:
Please download this file.
Run “GTA_V_Bootstrap_1_0_0_1.exe”
Launch the game, and you should not have any further issues.
If you are on any other version of Windows:
You should not have to complete any further steps; simply launch the game. In the event that you are still experiencing problems, please follow the instructions for native Korean, Chinese, and Japanese versions of Windows above.
Note: If you scanned for music for “Self Radio” and turned off auto-scan in the audio options, you’ll need to re-scan for music or turn auto-scan back on:
Open the pause menu from either Story Mode or GTA Online.
Scroll right to the SETTINGS tab.
Scroll down and select the Audio menu.
Scroll down to Auto-Scan for Music, and scroll to On.
پاسخ
سلام خدمت دوستای گلم.با این سیستم میتونم بازی کنم ؟ اگه میتونم رو چه حالتی ؟
ram : 4
gpu : amd hd 7750 1 gddr5
cpu : amd fx 4100 quad core 3.6 GHz
windows : 8.1
اصن سیستم خودت چیه و رو چه حالتی بازی میکنی ؟
پاسخ
دوستان درست شد.بازیش فوق العاده بهینست.تقریبا روی گرافیک اخر دارم بازی میکنم.فوق العادست.
پاسخ
(04-18-2015, 09:06 PM)fredmehdi نوشته است: دوستان درست شد.بازیش فوق العاده بهینست.تقریبا روی گرافیک اخر دارم بازی میکنم.فوق العادست.

چیکار کردی که درست شد ؟
elitemods
پاسخ
سلام من در gta v مشکل 0xc00007b دارم چیکار کنم
پاسخ
(04-18-2015, 09:47 PM)mortezaezio نوشته است: سلام من در gta v مشکل 0xc00007b دارم چیکار کنم

داداش اگه ویندوزت 7 هست باید عوض کنی 8 یا 8.1 بزاری منم واسه FARCRY 4 و AC این مشکلو داشتم هر کاری کردم درست نشد اگه ویندوزتم 8 هست برو تو نت بزن این ارور بهت میگه چیکار کنی
پاسخ

موضوع‌های مشابه…
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  تاپیک رفع مشکلات بازی Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare مجیدنصر 22 14,514 06-23-2021, 09:52 PM
آخرین ارسال: farajiacademy
  حل مشكل اجرا نشدن بازی Call Of Duty : Black Ops 2 + كرک و فيكس های بازی GamerStation 88 74,661 03-13-2021, 03:04 PM
آخرین ارسال: amir2r
  آموزش رفع ارور ها و مشکلات بازی Middle Earth - Shadow of Mordor HardCore Gamer 67 45,370 12-07-2020, 11:52 PM
آخرین ارسال: nimagodofwar@gmail.com
  مشکلات بازی Sims 4 مجیدنصر 75 49,451 11-13-2020, 02:29 PM
آخرین ارسال: error 504
  رفع مشکلات و ارور های بازی Ryse Son of Rome HardCore Gamer 61 40,656 10-07-2020, 11:32 AM
آخرین ارسال: Ryse AR

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان